Bongo was built from one of the world's most sustainable materials -- bamboo. The result is phenomenal sound quality and design that looks very sharp.
Bongo is a portable speaker controlled wirelessly through Bluetooth. Bongo is perfect for active lifestyles, the beach, the pool, the hotel room, wherever you go, Bongo provides the soundtrack.
The Sao Paulo features a dark grain bamboo shell, yellow rings,orange and blue tweed speaker covers, and brass hardware.
Key Tech Specs:
- It’s fully wireless—just sync whatever Bluetooth-enabled smartphone, MP3 player, iPad or other device you want with it, and control your music from up to 30 feet away.
- It’s made of all-natural, dark bamboo grain, with a speckled brown tweed cloth covering the burgundy-ringed speakers.
- About those speakers: they use two 1.5-inch drivers utilizing rare earth magnets, plus two 1.75-inch passive bass radiators—a lot of power in a compact package.
- It’s surprisingly lightweight, weighing in at just 10.2 ounces.
- It gets 12 full hours of playback before you need to recharge. That’s a lot of Taylor Swift. Did we say Taylor Swift? We meant Leonard Skynyrd!
- It measures 6.5 by 2.6 inches. So it’ll fit easily in your backpack, but also make for some handsome desk candy.
- It comes with an audio-in cord, a mini-USB charging cord and a hemp satchel carrying case. Which also doubles as a wine bag. You never know when you might need a good wine bag.